Saturday, September 9, 2017

Pumpkin Custard

  • I wanted to use up a can of pumpkin that I bought a while ago to make SOMETHING,,,,,,,,,,but I am not sure exactly what it was I was going to make. I remembered when Chris was making a pumpkin pie at my house a few years back and he had some extra pie filling which he put into custard cups  (I think I ate all of them while they were away)  I found this recipe online on DAD WITH A PAN website.  
  • one 16 oz. can pumpkin
  • 1/2 c. whole milk (I increased this somewhat)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 t cinnamon
  • 1/2 t nutmeg
  • 1/4 t ginger
  • 1/4 t cloves
  • 1/4 t salt
  • 4 T sugar
  • bit of pumpkin pie spice (my addition)
Combine all the ingredients and fill custard cups 2/3 full
Bake approximately 30 minutes in oven at 350 degrees.  Let cool 10-15minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment