Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday, February 14th, 2010

I have had a head cold for six or seven days. Today it is considerably better, and I decided I was well enough to go to church. After church I went to Walmart and ordered some pictures off of Peg's CD of our fall 2009 trip. Then I stopped and picked up lunch at Long John Silvers.

Yesterday, Cassandra called. They had just opened the Valentines Day package I mailed them. Cassy wanted to talk about each item in the box and make sure that each person in her family got the exact items meant for them.

Last night, Christa called, very upset because she had been asked to leave work after she and Otilio had an argument in the restaurant. At the end of the argument (if I recall correctly) Otilio said that he wants to go back to Mexico. I think he is desperate for home and family. Later on, according to another phone call, they talked on the phone and both of them apologized for whatever happened. Christa was crying so hard, that I am not sure I got the exact details and sequence of all that happened. I have to try to get together with her this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment