Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday, Feb. 10th 2010

I am feeling a LOT better today. Its my fourth day of using Afrin, and it might be my last.
I think I still need a day or two to stay at home and rest up, but I might go into work on Friday.
But I might not, I desperately need to get my hair colored.

I asked Carrie's afternoon aide (Deb) if she would take Cassandra and Tylers Valentines Day package to the post office on her way through West Oneonta and she agreed to do that for me. So, it should arrive in time for Valentines Day. Its not much, its mostly books I found at FSA, a card for each kid and some small items, a package opener for Chris and a magnet that Megan made when she was a child.

The chili and corn bread I took out of the freezer will make a quick, easy and good supper for Carrie and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment