Thursday, January 21, 2010

Everyday stuff

I have been ignoring this blog for a few days. I will go back to last Saturday, the 16th. That day I went to Delhi with my friend Leslie, and we geocached, had lunch, hiked and generally looked around. Sunday the 17th I went to church and then out to lunch with my friend Vera and her grandson, Josh. Josh told the story of how he hacked into his schools computer and changed his grades to 100, which is why he is suspended from school. The plans were for me to have lunch with Christa on Monday, to celebrate her birthday but I could not get hold of her by phone. Tuesday and Wednesday I worked at Family Services. Today, I went into town and met up with my friend Connie for a walk at Wilber Park, a visit to the local art gallery, then to an auction house and then to a salvage place. Pictures are available on my flickr account and a more detailed account of the day are on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment