Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday, January 10, 2009


Nothing special today except the sun was shining and it stopped snowing after several days of relentless light snow. I went out and cleaned off my minivan and started it up and drove it for a minute or two. When I moved it, I noticed a greenish-yellow spot under it. Oh Oh....I called Mike and arranged to bring it in Monday morning. Also, it seems to steer very hard.

Onion soup in the crockpot for supper.

I ordered a second new birth certificate for Christa. Otilio and Christa have an appointment in Albany on the 25th for an "interview". They also need copies of the Christmas pictures I took.
They turned out lousy, but I will get copies made. Here is one of the two of them. Christa had just opened a gift from me...a scarf. Maybe I can go to Walmart tomorrow after church and order the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment