Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010


Long and busy day, and I am really worn out. I had asked my friend Carol to accompany Carrie and I to Cooperstown for Carrie's medical appointment. She agreed, but then we decided to make a day of it. She arrived before eleven a.m. and followed me to Value Motors. I dropped my mini van off since I thought I had a radiator leak and it had started to steer really hard. It was actually a struggle getting the van over to the shop, the steering was so hard.

After we dropped it off, we stopped for gas and then we went to the FIESTA MEXICAN GRILL for lunch. I didn't know that Christa would be working, but she was. They have a new menu. This was quite an experience for Carol since its the first Mexican food she has ever had (Taco Bell does not count). The new menu offers lunch items at a smaller price for smaller portions. We ordered two different dishes and shared them, and both were absolutely delicious! The restaurant was quiet and I took that opportunity to take some pictures of Christa, Otilio and Christa took a picture of Otilio's friend, Roberto. The picture attached is a picture of Christa at the FIESTA.

After lunch we did a bit of shopping at a nearby consignment shop and FAMILY DOLLAR, and then we picked Carrie up and went to Cooperstown for her medical appointment. We arrived back at my house around five p.m. I am really worn out. I am glad I have leftovers from the UNDERCOVER EGGPLANT for supper tonight.

I am really worn out

No comments:

Post a Comment