Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baked Eggs

http://epicureanbliss.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/when-an-egg-met-a-cupcake-tin/

I started with that page but made lots of changes.

I used a six muffin tin (non-stick) sprayed with PAM. I used a round cookie cutter and cut a round circle out of the middle of six slices of ham. Then, I put the "round" in the bottom of the muffin tin. I cut the remainder of the ham into small pieces. I put in a bit of shredded cheese and
a small dollop of hot pepper relish, and some dried onion bits. (on top of the round ham slice).

I scrambled three eggs with a bit of milk and minced garlic and some of the ham bits and poured that into three of the "cups".
I broke the other three eggs individually into the other three cups. I put some
cilantro on top. Then into the oven at 350 degrees for ten minutes. Then I sprinkled some
shredded cheese on top (and the rest of the ham bits on top of the non scrambled eggs) and back into the oven for about five minutes.

When the white part of the eggs gets a bit fluffy and the yolks are no longer runny,
take them out. Wait one minute, and then turn the muffin tin over onto a plate and the eggs come right out.

No comments:

Post a Comment