Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pear Cobbler

I started with this recipe:
http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/38984/bisquick-cobbler
and made some additions

PEAR COBBLER

1 c Bisquick
1 c Milk
1 c Sugar
1 Stick Margarine
1 Large Can Pears; in Heavy Syrup

I used the lowfat bisquick and the batter seemed rather thin, so I added another
quarter cup or so. Also, I threw in about a cup of FIT AND ACTIVE VITALITY CEREAL with RED BERRIES (that I get at Aldi's and some raisins.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt the margarine in the (13"x9") pan. Mix the milk, sugar and Bisquick together in a bowl. Pour into the melted margarine. Pour off half the syrup from the peaches. Spread the peaches with the remaining syrup on top of the batter. I sprinkled with cinnamon. Bake 45 minutes. Serve warm.


IT IS ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment